Spartan 3 Starter kit group formed

I've just formed a Yahoo group for users of the Xilinx/Digilent Spartan 3 Starter Kit:

It'll take a couple of days before it will show up in the group listings, but the above link should work for anyone wishing to join.

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller

why another forum.... ? there is the official xilinx forum on spartan3

(Spartan-3/3E FPGA Forum)

please do not scatter the infos !

Sandro

Reply to
Sandro

It doesn't hurt anyone to have more than one forum,

It might mean that folks have to browse more than one place to find what they need, but there is nothing OFFICIAL about the xilinx forum: it is for customer convenience, that is all.

Aust> why another forum.... ?

Reply to
Austin Lesea

Austin Lesea wrote

The only hurt is to waste (?or spend ?) time going in many place... Sorry for declaring it OFFICIAL... simply I found it on xilinx site and so....

In my opinion's better to have the infos related to the s3 in a place!

So I think is better to advertise the NON OFFICIAL xilinx s3 forum than to create a new one!

Sandro (A satisfied s3-starter-kit user)

Reply to
Sandro

The Xilinx forums aren't specifically aimed at the Digilent board, hence this group. The Xilinx forum is obviously better for general S3 stuff.

Leon

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

I've just checked, and three people have joined in the last few minutes!

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

It hurts... At least for all forums not liste by gmane...

-- Uwe Bonnes snipped-for-privacy@elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

Institut fuer Kernphysik Schlossgartenstrasse 9 64289 Darmstadt

Uwe Bonnes

Starter Kit:

the above link should work for anyone wishing to

Hi Leon,

a good idea. Just joined it ;-) I think special yahoo groups are useful to not flood c.a.f with very specific topics.

Cheers, Martin

I've also formed a yahoo group for Java processors, and specifically for JOP. BTW a port of JOP for the S3K is available.

more infos on JOP at:

Martin Schoeberl