RPD File Format ?

Hi, I am working on a project which involve ALTERA Cyclone Parts. The configuration device for this part is called EPCS1 or EPCS4 ALTERA supplies a SRUNNER software that is very poorly documented. I am specifically looking for the file format of input file to this SRUNNER code. The file is obtained by converting a *.pof file to a *.rpd file. The detailed layout of this file, hover is missing from all doc I have been looking at

Any info on such would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Ephraim Schoenfeld

Reply to
FirstLink Consulting Services