Pass transistor logic and multi-valued logic in a FPGA

Hi everyone, Thanks a lot for showing interest in what I am doing. And I am really sorry for replying so late. Actually we are trying to implement a bypass bi-directional MOSFET transistor in a FPGA for bus purposes, which does not need a signal that controls the direction of signal flow, and acts like a switch. The transistor connects it's 2 terminals (Source and Drain) when enabled and allows signal flow in either direction depending on the strong value on a terminal. And tri-states it when disabled. Do you have any information in this regard. Actually as a part of my on-going research, I am faced with a new problem of implementing multi-valued logic in a FPGA which actually is an intricate part of the above issue of implementation of a MOSFET in a FPGA. Does anyone have information in this regard? Any types of comments or information is welcome. Does Xilinx provide such a facility?

I am really thankful to Mr Rick, Mr. Mike and Mr. Jim for showing interest in this topic

Thanks for all the help. I am looking forward for more mails on this issue.

Thanks

Nitin

Reply to
Nitin

This sounds like IDT's quickswitch functionality.

Have a look at...

...for more details.

Nial Stewart

------------------------------------------------ Nial Stewart Developments Ltd FPGA and High Speed Digital Design