Simlex in VHDL/FPGA

Hi

I'm need to implement a simplex linear programming solution in an FPGA/VHDL. The object is to take blocks of data samplse from an ADC and solve a linear cost + linear constraints classical Lin-Prog for each block.

my focus of interest is in ultimately doing this in an FPGA/ASIC - not in a processor or group of processors.

If you have looked into this before, please let me know what you think! Thanks

Reply to
Mounard le Fougueux