PAL programming

I have a PAL16V8 and I know I can program in verilog or vhdl... But what I need use for obtaining a programming_file and what circuit I need to use for programm the chip (I'm new in this domain...I used only fpga).

Thanks,

Reply to
dan.costin

[...]

You need a programmer, almost any of them can do the pal16v8, if you don't have one someone around you should have one. Prob. a lot of people on this site would program a few of them for you from a JEDEC File.

Rocky

Reply to
Rolavine