OPB BRAM not bein detected

I am trying to design a system which has a BLOCK RAM on the OPB Bus , interfaced through a OPB_BRAM_IF_CNTLR.

I first add an "opb_bram_if_cntlr_0" , and connected it as a slave on the OPB Bus . The system block diagram shows that I have made the slave connection properly,

Next i add a "bram_block" and connect the PORT A of the bram_block with the PORT A of the "opb_bram_if_cntlr_0" . Now when i generate the system block diagram, my opb_bram_if_cntrl_0 is no longer on the OPB Bus. !!!

More on the console window I get the following error message "Memory controller opb_bram_if_cntlr_0 has a floating bus interface " ...

Does any one have any idea , why this could be happening.

Thank You Venu

Reply to
Venu