Multilinx, where do I get 3.3V power?

I am using MultiLinx to program my XC2V1000 thru JTAG connector. I got TMS, TCK, TDI, TDO correctly, but unable to find the 3.3V and GND. Without this 3.3V, I can detect devices on two out of three JTAG ports on my board, and I need the third port to work.

I am applying a 2.5V on the PWR & GND of the SelectMAP(?) connector on my Multilinx and it drew 0.9A power. I am unable to find another power supply to make 3.3V now. :(

What can I do with this situation?

Thanks

Reply to
Francis

My mistake, MultiLINX runs from 2.5V - 5.0V, thus 3.3V solves my problem.

my

Reply to
Frank