Question about AT91SAM7A3 and JTAG

Hi I have soldered an AT91SAM7A3 on an TQFP100 adaptor in order to use it with a breadboard. I have connected the following: All the VDD3V3 to the PSU 3.3V All the GND to the PSU GND All the JTAG pins to the pins of my ULINK compatible programmer with pull-ups for the TRST, TDI, TMS, TCK and SRST connected to NRST of the uC and JTAGSEL of uC to 3.3V, all the JTAG connector grounds connected together to the PSU GND and VRef of JTAG connector connected to 3.3V of PSU.I have also connected an external crystal. The thingy doesn't work so no flash programming! Any ideas? Do I miss something?

Best regards GM

Reply to
gm