Chipscope and FPGA

Hello everybody !

I'm using an fpga card with a PCMCIA format connexion : The link :

I'm trying to have access to the signal "in vivo" to debug my system. Is it possible to use Xilinx Chipscope with this type of card ? Apparently, chipscope is waiting for a xilinx cable for debugging. My question is : is it possible to use chispcope with a PCMCIA interface .=2E.=20

Thanks T=F4F

Reply to
TôF

if you implement a LPT port emulation, Cable III emulation and BSCAN emulation IP into the PCMCIA card FPGA then, yes. otherwise no.

Antti

Reply to
Antti