Missing post

I've posted a question to the newsgroup a few days ago about some Virtex2 DCI problem I have, the post seems to have disapeared! It was there for a day or so... I don't know why, this was my first post from Gmail, it there something I'm missing? Who can remove post from the newsgroup?

--
jakab
Reply to

Well, I still can see it... as well as Austin's response. :)

cu, Sean

Reply to
Sean Durkin

"Older Posts", "next page"

also "show options" "find messages by this author"

Reply to
JJ