It was not intentional to post it twice!!!

I'm sorry paul but I had posted this question from embeddedrelated.com in this group but it said it needed to moderate my question and I waited for two days but my question did not come up here. So I posted the question from google groups with my gmail account which posted it immediately and you answered that there. But now after so many days this question came up ( I think my question passed the moderation!!!) and obviously is annoying to have same question by same person in different thread. Sorry for that, it was not intentional, but I've continued discussion with another thread!!

Reply to
bishesh

embeddedrelated.com is a URL, addressing a webpage. This is the Usenet system, which has nothing to do with the web. Google is simply a not-very-good newsreader, which you can access over the web.

You would be better advised to get a suitable newsreader, such as Thunderbird (from mosaic.com) and a suitable newsserver subscription.

Some free news servers. I use motzarella, teranews and gmane. (1 time charge) (free) (free) (free) (free) (free) (mail-lists via news) (free) (pay)

Reply to
CBFalconer

Actually, "embeddedrelated.com" is a domain, not a URL.

What does Google have to do with any of this? The OP sure didn't mention Google anywhere; why did you?

Perhaps you would be better advised to actually read the post before launching into another lecture. Embeddedrelated.com acts as a proxy that brings several different resources together in one place and makes them accessible to people that may only have use of a web browser. For example, the PICLIST is made accessible thru it; it's actually kinda clever how they interfaced to a private mailing list. Things change over time, please try to keep up.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

The OP sure did, only Chuck snipped that part. ;-)

Mandrell: "You know what I think?"
Doctor:   "Ah, ah that's a catch question. With a brain your size you
	  don't think, right?"
		-- Dr. Who
Reply to
Stef

Oops, you're right, sorry. Please learn to properly trim CB. ;-)

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Actually he did, in a portion I did not quote:

... snip ...

You are apparently unable to tell the difference between spam and advising a usenetter of available news-servers.

 [page]:
            Try the download section.
Reply to
CBFalconer

So learn how to quote providing the complete context....

Didi