minipci breadboard with fpga

Hi,

I'm looking for a minipci card with an FPGA in order to work for some project. The PCI interface should be programmed inside the FPGA apart from other application specific functions.

Unfortunately I have only found standard PCIs

Do anybody know any breadboard mini pci (with or without FPGA) that I can use as starting point.

Thanks,

Reply to
manuel-lozano

like this perhaps?

- Brian

Reply to
Brian Drummond

Hi thanks for your response.

Unfortunately this is a PCI card not a MiniPCI.

Best regards, Manuel

Reply to
manuel-lozano

You may have more luck finding a PC-Card (sometimes known as CardBus or PCMCIA card) form factor with FPGA. Is this for a notebook computer?

Reply to
Gabor

Oh heck. Another standard variant on PCI, to add to CardBus, CompactPCI and PC104. (all of which DO have FPGA cards available).

In which case you may have to either use a commercial board (as previously mentioned) with a PCI to miniPCI adapter, or use it as a starting point for your own PCB layout. Or contact the manufacturer for a modified version; they may be interested if this is a commercial project.

At one stage the schematic and PCB layout for another FPGA board were available for download, which would have made a good starting point, but it now appears to be only available for sale.

- Brian

Reply to
Brian Drummond