Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- looking for embedded board with miniPCI
- Boris Bliznioukov
January 29, 2006, 11:55 am
rate this thread
Re: looking for embedded board with miniPCI
there are several ones with Flash, RAM and Ethernet Phy) and create a
simple PCB as a carrier for the card and the miniPCI card(s).
Some of those OEM card companies offer development boards which might
have mini PCI slots (e.g. for WLAN modems)
- » Crosscompiling for ARM: reloc type R_ARM_ABS32 is not supported for PIC - ...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Linux
- » Miernik energii potrzebny, taki domowy
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)