map gives yet another error!

I get the following error while doing map on my design

-------------------------------------------------------------- this is what echoes on the terminal... "Found an unexpected XMODULE_CELLTYPE property on frag"

-------------------------------------------------------------- this is what is seen in the mrp file? WARNING:MapLib:328 - Block abcd_inst is not a recognized logical block. The mapper will continue to process the design but there may be design problems if this block does not get trimmed.

any help is appreciated. nachiket.

Reply to
Nachiket Kapre

Hi Nachiket,

This message is most likely a problem with your design. You have a symbol in your logical design named "abcd_inst" that either has an invalid TYPE property or no TYPE property. The TYPE property has to either be a recognized primitive name or match a hierarchical block in your design. Ngdbuild should have caught this, but perhaps you are running with the -u option which allows unexpanded blocks. Check the .bld file for relevant messages.

Regards, Bret

Reply to
Bret Wade