Location of Virtex4 ASCII pinout tables

I go to

and click on "Virtex 4 FPGA" (on the left under "Products")

This brings up the URL

At this URL, on the right, under "Related Information", there is a link named "Virtex-4 package files"

The actual URL this link points to is

I click on it and wind up back at exactly the same page.

So I tried downloading and playing with the .bsd files, but they are missing a lot of info (like global clock stuff).

Where can I find the ASCII package files?

Thanks, Pat

Reply to
pmaupin

Try this link:

To get there from the page where you started you should have chosen All Virtex-4 Resources and then Package Files under the Documentation...

/Mikhail

Reply to
MM

Thanks! Pat

Reply to
pmaupin

Even there, not all the links are correct. For example the FF1513 links (LX100, LX160, LX200) all point to the same file (LX100 version). A bit of URL jiggery-pokery seems to lead to the right files, though, so I think I'm good.

Thanks, Pat

Reply to
pmaupin

You can always run "partgen" from a command line window to generate the package file. Or if you prefer a nicer presentation of it, you can use ADEPT:

HTH, Jim

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Jim Wu