Little help for Spartan 2 and 3 Programmer

I like to work with Spartan but my computer have not the parallel port it just has serial and USB , Is there any programmer which works with these ports ?

Reply to
Ali

I've been using the Xilinx Platform Cable USB for some time. They now have a second generation out there with lower power *and* is lead free. I only wish I could have multiple USBs connected at once since my Xilinx Spartan3E starter kit board has a "built-in" platform USB cable that just needs a standard USB cable to connect to my system. So nice.

Reply to
John_H