ise8.1 and 8.2 difference for SIM_CLKIN_CYCLE_JITTER parameter

Hi, I am getting problem due to different ise versions, in the created netlist. The parameter value for SIM_CLKIN_CYCLE_JITTER is different in

8.1 = 120 and for 8.2 = 0.

Same is the case for SIM_CLKIN_PERIOD_JITTER 8.1 it is 800 8.2 it is 0.

Does anybody here know why there is such a difference?

Due to this my netlist simulation does not work.

Is there any solution to this problem?

thanks, Rajendra

Reply to
rajendra