HSPICE model parameter passing

I would like to modify a model parameter of a MOSFET while instantiating it e.g. threshold voltage parameter VTH0 of BSIM3V3 mosfet parameters:

M1 1 2 3 4 w=10u l=2u VTH0=0.5

However HSPICE does not allow modification of model parameters this way. Some other versions of Spice do allow this. Is there a way out?

The reason I wish to modify VTH0 is to run a Monte-Carlo sim for threshold voltage mismatches.

Reply to
Subhajit

Rewrite your model file so that, in the model "card, VTHO='VTChange'

Then declare PARAM VTChange in a .INCLUDE file.

PSpice would use VTHO={VTChange}

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature