Interfacing a camera to a fpga

Hello everybody,

I am trying to connect a 2 Meg pixel PixelPlus camera with a XUPV2P board based on Virtex 2P. The camera PCB has male connectors and tried connecting it using black tape. But when I read back from the expansion ports in the FPGA I found the signals not coming from the camera PCB. Anybody has any similiar experiences with interfacing a camera with FPGA ? What sort of socket/placeholder was used for hooking up the camera?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Koustav

Reply to
Koustav