Integrate custom cores within Core Generator

Is there a way to integrate custom cores into Core Generator. i.e develop the GUI etc etc???

Best Regards Mehdi

Reply to
El Mehdi Taileb

Hi again, Since I didn't got any answer I suppose one of the two: -It's impossible (or possible ONLY in cooperation with Xilinx). -No one knows how. The GUI I would like to develop and integrate with CoreGenerator is for a Reed-Solomon decoder. The GUI should build verilog source code in accordance with the parameters entered by the user, as MIG does.

Best regards Mehdi

Reply to
El Mehdi Taileb