Ignoring hierachy while flagging false with with Xilinx flow.

Does anyone here know if it is possible either using XST or Synplify Pro to flag a small number of specific nets to be ignored timing-wise in future place and route without preserving heirarchy during synthesis?

Currently I'm using TIGs in my UCF file, but by the time the design has gone through XST/Synplify the nets I need to flag have dissapeared and my design is unrouteable. If I turn on heirachy preservation though, my design doubles in size and overmapps my target FPGA.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
jacob.bower

Have you tried putting the TIGs in your HDL source?

Regards, Allan

Reply to
Allan Herriman

Reply to