problem with using Signal with Xilinx

I am using the Xilinx Kernel for the Xilinx FPGA core. I am attempting to use the Signal catch to send a packet out once every second on a ping. I included the signal.h and unistd.h files but when I call alarm to try and trigger a signal each second the compiler complains. The errors are as follows.

/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/s262256/LOCALS~1/Temp/ccikIBdx.o: In function `sig_alrm': /cygdrive/c/ping/code/sig_alrm.c:7: undefined reference to `alarm' /cygdrive/c/EDK/gnu/powerpc-eabi/nt/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/

4.1.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/lib/libc.a(signalr.o): In function `_kill_r': /edkgnu/jade/build/nt/bld_gcc/gcc/newlib/libc/reent/signalr.c:61: undefined reference to `kill' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status make: *** [hello_world/executable.elf] Error 1

Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thanks alot!

Greg

Reply to
Greg

Doh! did you fix your linker? Generally 'undefined reference' comes from loadtime.

ali

Reply to
Ali

No I have not fixed the problem. If you have any suggestions I would be appreciative.

Reply to
Greg