from Altera to Xilinx

Hello.

I have to implement a Design from an Altera Max7000S (EPM7128SL84-15) to any Xilinx-Board. Which board you can recommend for this task and why? Are there any problems I have to watch out?

Regards, Ronny

Reply to
Ronny Hengst

check the coolrunner family, you might find a pin compatible version. :-) I actually found a pin for pin (but it had 2 less IO) version which is cheaper.. the max is cheaper than the coolrunner that is by a factor of about 3. Failing that there's the 9500 series which I bet is cheaper than the coolrunner.

Simon

any

there

Reply to