freeware/reasonable-ware c compiler for picoblaze

Is there a freeware (or reasonable cost... i.e no annual renewal fee involved and a cost a hobbiest could afford) C compiler for the PicoBlaze available?

I'd like to experiment with an embedded processor on a Spartan 3 (with the Xilinx development board) but prefer not to spend an arm-and-a-leg to get there :)

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Andy Peters

Excellent! I just downloaded it and will try it out.

Thanks!

Dave

Reply to
Dave