FPGA development board - urgently

Does anybody know where I can buy FPGA PC104 development board with FPGA that have embedded PLL, syncronius 32Megabit (desired organization

32bit x 1M) SRAM device and at least 70 I/O. Instead of SRAM it can be Dual port RAM (desired organization 32bit x 1M)

Regards,

Amir

Reply to
amko

Amir,

you can take a look at the following module on 4DSP's website:

It comprises a Virtex-II Pro, 120 LVTLL I/O , two banks of QDR SRAM (512k x 36 each) and can be hosted on a PC104 carrier card.

Send an email to snipped-for-privacy@4dsp.com if you need more details.

Pierrick Vulliez

Reply to
Pierrick