Any recommendations for FPGA PCI development board?

I want to buy a FPGA PCI development board supporting the following features:

  1. Large FPGA device, Xilinx FPGA prefered, especially Virtex2p/ Virtex4/Virtex5 series.
  2. PCI(33M/32bit,66M/64bit) bridge interface with license IP Core, or third party ASIC implemented, or small FPGA(like spartan2 FPGA) implemented.
  3. Detailed and complete reference design for PCI development in both FPGA side and PC side.

Thanks.

Reply to
hitsx

Somewhat of what you are looking for is our Broaddown2 board used in conjunction with with our Virtex-4 module Swinyard1. Some details here

We can probably provide the Spartan-3 on the Broaddown2 programmed to your needs with our PCI interface.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

Reply to
John Adair

p://

We can probably

I have noticed your product these days. I am also interested in your development board. I am in post-graduate student in Shenzhen, China. Can you show me more details? I would like to know the price of Broaddown2 and Swinyard1 with the largest Virtex4 device. And also the way you can export it to China. Because I am lack of any experience with international import/export business. Thanks.

Reply to
hitsx