hunt for the right FPGA evaluation board

Can anybody recommend an FPGA board (preferably under $300) that has roughly the following (or better)? These are listed in decreasing order of importance.

  • The possibility for connection to a readily-available Ethernet module, such as the NET1 peripheral board for sale at Digilent
    - this is a must
  • 1MB SRAM - this is also pretty firm
  • FPGA with 300k cells
  • 4MB DRAM
  • 16MB flash RAM
  • easy access to the FPGA's I/O pins so I can interface it to analogue circuitry

I don't need a PLD board, LEDs, 7-segment displays or extra serial I/O ports. An A-D convertor would be nice, though.

Thanks.

Reply to
C3