ARM7 + FPGA development board

I'm looking for a dev board that has an ARM7 chip alongside a FPGA with 1 gates or more. I've been googling for a while now but have yet to fin anything suitable. Does anyone know where I could find such a board?

Reply to
jr8

One million seems to be quite a lot. If you think you can live with half a million there's Xylo-L

Regards,

Dominic

Reply to
Dominic

"jr8" skrev i meddelandet news:Xrydnbw6v5jDuQjbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

The new development kit for the CAP9 has an AT91 ARM9 augmented with a dedicated interface between the MCU and the FPGA, allowing the FPGA to access most of the internals of the MCU.

I.E: the FPGA can read and write the internal SRAM of the MCU. It can also read and write to the SDRAM connected to the MCU External bus interface, so you can build a design with a shared SDRAM. No need for dual SDRAM banks.

The development kit has a 2 M gate Stratix. There will be a CAP9 + Virtex board coming out later as well as a CAP7 with the ARM7TDMI, but that is not ready yet.

Check out the CAP products on the

website.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

any price guidelines on these yet Ulf ?

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

$3500 as far as I understand, and this is a baseboard and a CPU module with CPU + FPGA + Memory and a large Stratix. I expect that there will be people building boards with Spartan & Cyclone and then pricing will be down in ~ $100-200.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Ulf Samuelsson

So does that mean Atmel are releasing the External-FPGA parts, as 'available parts' for general design. in both CAP9 and CAP7 families ?

-jg

Reply to
-jg