Scilab / Matrix

Hi all,

I need to implement a SCILAB matrix code into a FPGA (vhdl or verilog code , use dsp block, or any others solutions). => Any help is highly appreciated (exemple, user guide, etc...) !. => Do you have any information to the FPGA choice (Altera, Xilinx, Lattice) (methods, tools, etc...)

Thanks in advance, bhb

Reply to
bhb

To get a meaningfull answer you should tell us:

- what operations are involved? Addition of 1x1 matrices? Inversion of huge matrices?

- is there a performance constraint? If not, I suggest that you compile SCILAB for PowerPC and run in on a Virtex-4 FX. Problem solved.

Kolja Sulimma

Reply to
comp.arch.fpga