FPGA Configuration Simulation

Hello All,

If I am using a Xilinx or any other FPGA and I am not using the platform flash which is recomended to configure FPGA. I am configuring FPGA in a slave parallel mode or in case of xilinx say Slave Select Map. In this case I want to simulate the whole set up say one general purpose flash one CPLD and FPGA for configuration. Can I do that ...?

will the simulation model of FPGA configuration functionality be available...?

Regards Kedar

Reply to
Kedar P. Apte

"Kedar P. Apte" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

to my best knowledge it is not available when I was doing FPGA testing for MMC card based FPGA loader (only takes 21 PLD Cells!) then I wrote a partial FPGA configuration model for the master serial mode that was used in testing. Similarly the parallel mode model could be written too.

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats