FPGA board with SD card slot (code test)

Hello,

I'm looking for some kind person who could test my SD card controller. Board with SD card slot with 4 data pins connected is needed.

I'm asking for it because I've designed my own board and I can trust it too much ;) So I'd like to check if I have now hardware or VHDL problem.

Best regards, Pavel

pavel.m

too

hi, I have a custom designed board with Xilinx xc95288 and a Micro SD memory slot(4bits), I am working on this topic (both 1 bit and 4 bit), I have not progressed in 4 bit so much so i 'm willing to test your hdl to learn more if you don't mind.

Regards, Neda Baheri

nba83

not

more

Hi Neda,

I'm not sure if you got my message. If not, please write to me: pavelmlasek(at)gmail.com

pavel.m