Multi-FPGA PCI board recommendations???

Hi,

I'm looking for a PCI board with multiple high-capacity FPGAs (preferably Virtex2/Virtex Pro) and expansion connectors for user-designed daughterboards.

The FPGAs should be completely contained on the PCI card - no interface cards to an external whiz-bang box.

I'm already aware of boards from the DINI group which are pretty close to meeting my needs. Any other ideas.

Paul

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Paul Urbanus

Try here for a little list:

Philip Freidin

It sounds like one of Nallatech's boards is exactly what you're looking for.

Nial.

------------------------------------------------ Nial Stewart Developments Ltd FPGA and High Speed Digital Design

Nial Stewart