DDR_VDHL_models

Does anynone know where can I find VHDL models for DDR modules? I have an XUP board and I want to run some simulations before downloading my design to the FPGA. I am not looking for a specific model. Any generic DDR model will do the job.

Reply to
Vangelis

Check out

/Mikhail

Reply to
MM

Bye Helmut

Vangelis wrote:

board and I want to run some simulations before downloading my design to the FPGA. I am not looking for a specific model. Any generic DDR model will do the job.

Reply to
helmut.leonhardt

board and I want to run some simulations before downloading my design to the FPGA. I am not looking for a specific model. Any generic DDR model will do the job.

Micron used to provide good models; unfortunately they don't seem to for DDR, if you need VHDL.

The Hynix models seem to work OK.

- Brian

Reply to
Brian Drummond