FPGA comeback

Hi

I want to get into FPGA design after long time I was out of it.

I did some work with ALTERRA long ago .

I mainly did VHDL models for asic .

I want to buy some FPGA board and to do some projects on it with VHDL to get into that field again .

My question is which board and which FPGA vendor is reccomanded according to your experience.

Thanks in advance ec.

Reply to
RealInfo

Dear ec, If you are unable to use Google to help yourself, perhaps you should stay out of FPGA design. Now, be a good chap, and do some research before you post. Condescendingly, Syms.

to find

Symon

Come on Symon.

He said a "long time". When the first FPGAs appeared, there where not internet or Google!

Luiz Carlos

Reply to
oen_br

Real,

I suggest visiting:

The 3E starter kit is used by tens of thousands of students every day, so there is a LOT of stuff out their on the web.

It is also easy to use.

If you can break away from your 'Altera' past,

Austin

Reply to
austin

And if not, the Terasic kits are quite good and very well priced:

-hpa

Reply to
H. Peter Anvin

Way back in the day... there was Yahoo and AltaVista, as well as a few others, before Google came on the scene. Not to mention newsgroups...

Symon's [condescending] advice was to do some research on your own, using the readily available information on the internet, before asking the same question that many have asked before.... and many have answered.

After you review the history, and can ask relevant questions, this newsgroup can be a fountain of interesting and, sometimes, useful information.

JTW

"My question is which board and which FPGA vendor is reccomanded according to your experience "

Does GOOGLE have any experince in FPGA so it/he/she whatever can give some advise ?

Thanks any way ...

"Sym>> Hi

Reply to
jtw