DDR in EDK 3.2sp2...

I have a MB1000 board from Insight, I use the reference design available "VII_MicroBlaze_DDR_Reference_Design". It works ok, but as soon as I ad an interrupt controller (opb_intc) and make the timer go thorugh the interrupt controller and interrupt the Microblaze I cant read anything from the DDR-RAM!!! The timer runs fine though.....All I read from the DDR_RAM is zeros :-( Anyone has an idea of what is wrong? Someone has tried similar?

Best Regards

Reply to
Terry Andersen

Can you post your MHS file?

Go to the microblaze uclinux web site (see below) and download the "mbvanilla_ddr" hardware project (under Downloads). There you can find a large microblaze project that has several uarts and a timer (all driving an INTC), as well as SRAM and DDR controller. It works out of the box for the v2mb1000 board (constraints and everything) - you should be able to extract what you need to get your project going.

Regards,

John

Reply to
John Williams