DCR_INTC usage in EDK - where is SR18804?

I'm trying to get the DCR interrupt controller working in EDK 9.1 with xil_kernel on a V4FX12. Hardware builds fine, but I'm not sure how to configure the software platform settings and so forth. In the PDF datasheet for dcr_intc, they make the following statement: "to use this core with EDK design tools, see solution record SR18804 for details". But I can't find any SR18804 on the xilinx web site. Does anybody know what this is? Has anyone had any experiences with using dcr_intc with xil_kernel and EDK?

thanks, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Cunningham

may be the record in question, but there isn't much there... (found by selecting a random answer record and changing the number in the url. xilinx search is getting better, but isn't there yet)

alan nishioka

Reply to
Alan Nishioka