DATA2MEM, how do I get the ELF file?

My scheme is like this, I generated a 32Bit*1024word DPRAM with Coregen and inserted that into my design to store some initialization data. After I generated bitstreams of the entire design, I will use DATA2MEM to generate bitstreams according to each different initialization. The initializationdata are stored in hex format, 4bytes/1024rows in text files.

I failed to find any information on how to generate ELF/DRF/MEM files, and I have difficulty coding BMM file. Where can I find such reference materials?

Thank you.

Reply to
Lin MuIin

Coregen

After I

bitstreams

are

files, and

Try this link:

Or a direct link to the PDF is:

This is a reference that details what you are trying to do. Good luck,

NN

Reply to
Nju Njoroge

Thank you for your reply.

My data is plain text .txt files, so there are something amiss from converting my text file into ELF, and when I?generate?RAM from coregen, writing BMM?file?also?becomes?a?problem.?

Lin MuIin