WARNING:HDLParsers:3481 - No primary, secondary unit in the file

I have been using CoreGen to generate the DCMs on a Spartan3 project. After going through the wizzard, I can select the .XCO in the process window, and can view two files, the HDL Source and the HDL Instantiation Template. I don't worry about the source file. The template file, I cut, paste, and fill in the blanks with my signals.

Things went a little different today with an Async FIFO generation. When selecting the fifo.xco source, instead of two files, I can view only one file, called the Functional Model. What's the difference? I was able, I think, to figure out the instantiation of this generated device although I am getting a WARNING:HDLParsers:3481 - No primary, secondary unit in the file, warning and consequently an excamation point near the check syntex process in my top design. How do I get rid of this warning, and where, in general, do I look up HDLParsers warnings/errors?

Brad Smallridge a i v i s i o n . c o m

Reply to
Brad Smallridge