Darnaw module

Hi, I'm planning to purchase the Darnaw1 PGA module

for my audio console project. Has anyone worked on this module?

About my audio console project. It basically consists of a system controller (ARM7/ARM9) and an FPGA. The FPGA contains all the periperals like, S/PDIF receiver, ATA HDD interface, FTDI Vinculum USB host interface, multichannel audio codec, STA013 mp3 player interface etc. The FPGA will be connected to the ARM7/9 through External Bus Interface (EBI).All the peripherals on the FPGA will be mapped to some address on the EBI of ARM. Since there are a lot of peripherals on the FPGA i'll require a lot of logic and I/O too. I cannot afford to design/fabricate 6 layer + boards required for such an FPGA. Darnaw looks like the perfect solution.

Aravind.

Reply to
aravind

Aravind

Most people that has these modules only got them with the new revision release in the last few weeks. The first revison batch was snapped up very rapidly by only 2 or 3 customers taking numbers of units. Those modules ended up in some interesting projects. A lot of modules have shipped in the last few weeks so the same question in a few weeks should get a better response.

If you have any questions in the meantime I'll be happy to answer then in the newsgroup or you can place a query with my team on our "support" email - @enterpoint.co.uk.

We should be adding some applications and related information over the coming months as soon as we get a little less busy. We have launched a lot of things this month and January will bring some more. The FAQ page on this product will appear soon although most questions so far have been on the I/O available on the PGA (220 from my memory) and on MicroBlaze applications.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

for my audio console

Reply to
John Adair

for my audio console

Hi, I visited your web shop

erol.html#1X0), I can't seem to find the darnaw module in it and also can u give details on shipping and payment modes. the shipping, tax etc pages are all blank. Thanks

Aravind.

Reply to
aravind

Aravind

It should be on the shop website soon but meantime the way to order is to email the sales team at "boardsales" email - @enterpoint.co.uk.

2 options on international postage (1) Low cost international (national postal services) GBP=A310+ VAT (if applicable) for most countries =A315 a few of the more distant countries like Australia. (2) FEDEX usually between GBP=A322-35 + VAT depending on country.

With christmas post rush option (1) may be slow at the moment. Normally about 1 week ship time.

FEDEX to US and Europe is usually next day, or day after if we miss ship cutoff time. Other countires vary a little. I think the worst was a ship to India of about 5 days.

Pricing of the DW1-1200EC-128M-16M (XC3S1200E, commercial temp, GBP=A370

  • VAT) in a one off quantity. That's in stock currently. There was a newsletter offer running but I think that finished at the end of last week and we have a different offer running now.

The DW1-1600EC-128M-16M version I think our stock flew off the shelf very quickly and is currently out of stock. we are trying to schedule another batch in assembly for mid-end January but that's subject to finding some assembly capacity(our line is already very loaded for Jan) and silicon arriving when it should.

Please note that Friday this week is the last shipping day for 2007. Our planned first ship in January is on the 7th although we may start shipping a couple of days better than that as there will be people in the office but allocated to a stock check activity.

John Adair Enterpo> >

Reply to
John Adair