How to display video from CMOS image module on a TFT or LCD panel

Hi, everyone. I have to display the video from CMOS camera module using a TFT or LCD panel. The size of the panel I search the panels on the internet roughly. I find that many panels have digital interface. My CMOS camera module has also digital output interface. The CMOS image sensor supplies either RAW data or YUV data. However, the panels seem not support these data format directly. So what should I do to make it? Do I need a chip like FPGA to drive the panel?

Thanks a lot.

Reply to
X.Y.