Command to unzip hardware cosim files

Hi all.

I have recently downloaded the driver files in order to do hardware cosim on a ML501 Evaluation kit but I do not know how to unzip n install it to Sysgen

I have heard it is a certain command in Matlab command window to invoke the installation so that I can do hardware cosim on the ML501. But finding the command, I have no luck. I would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Reply to
hilo_pupu