Using GoAhead Web server 2.1

I am a newbie to the GoAhead web server. Recently, I downloaded and successfully compiled the executable. I am using RH 9.0 Server. In the

****/LINUX sub-directory I have an executable called 'webs'. Now if I type in './webs' at the command prompt, the server appears to start up, I do get any error messages, but that does not mean anything. How do I know that the Web server is in fact working, that is, where do I install the 'index.html' for it to be displayed, when I start the Web browser on the same machine ? Could someone please help me ? Any hints, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Reply to
cpptutor2000