Avnet LX25 Evaluation Board - USB Problems

Hi,

I'm really struggling to get the Avnet LX25 Evaluation Boards USB port working. I have downloaded their USB Utility and instructions from the avnet design resource centre but they are not very helpful.

When I connect to the board using avnets usb utility a dialog appears asking me to confirm the board I have connected. It is meant to say V4 Dev but the only option is unknown device. I have altered the jumper settings as per the instructions. On board is a Cypress 68013, do I need to program this with something first using the Cypress dev tools, or is it preloaded. Perhaps there is a hex file to configure the cypress chip in the usb utility somewhere but I cant find it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Al

Reply to