avnet dev. kit flash reprogram

Hello,

I have been working on a Virtex II Pro Development kit from Avnet. I tried running a custom compiled linux on the board and it didn't work. However, after this episode, the board is unable to start "avmon" either.

The serial terminal displays the following two lines and stops.

I was wondering if the flash got overwritten by any chance. Is there a way to reload the flash memory to its original contents?

Thanks, Sirish

Reply to
Sirish