Aurora IP core vs. RocketIO wizard

Xilinx has lost my account somehow so that I am unable to log on their web support page... so I thought I'd try it here...

Which of the two should I use if I want to generate simple separate streaming tx only and rx only cores for V4FX? The RocketIO wizard allows for choosing silicon step level, while the Aurora core GUI seems to give more control over some other parameters... I've heard that the calibration block should be different for different stepping levels. If that's the case how can it be achieved with the Aurora core?

Thanks, /Mikhail

Reply to
MM

Hi

As I know Coregen generate Aurora core as source code (as well RocketIO wiz), so you can correct some attributes depend on using stepping.

BR

Reply to
kilgor