Any one worked with Digilent Adept(transport) feature??

Hi,

My name is Sandeep, I programmed the Spartan 3 and its working fine, have loaded some data onto the registers and I am trying to read them fro the "Transport feature" available in digilent Adept software suite an everytime I do that it either gives me an error message: "The board is no connected" or the system just hangs.

I know for sure that the board is connected but cant explain why it giving me the first error message..If any one has previously worked o Spartan 3 using Digilent Adept Software, then please share your experienc and guide me..

Thanks for your time and consideration

Sandeep snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
k.sandeep.p