EDK -running from external sram

Hi all, Does anyone knows of a complete reference design (preferably xilinx's) describing a MB system that is running from external memory. I'm trying to setup such a design and have some questions, I'll be happy to get a well documented reference design to get me started.. Thanks in advance , Mordehay.

Reply to
me_2003

google for "microblaze uClinux" you'll se a good colection of demos for uClinux - all of them are copying the linux image into external SDRAM (or DDR sdram) and run from there.

Aurash

me snipped-for-privacy@walla.co.il wrote:

Reply to
Aurelian Lazarut