Altera subscriptions deleted?

What happended to the susbcription information if you log into your "mySupport" page at Altera?

Altera_ID and software subscription informations are gone!

rick

Reply to
Jedi

I just checked, and the Altera web site was down. Perhaps they are fixing the problem.

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller

It's up agian but it didn't recognise my password. I got a new password (my user name was OK) and it seems OK now.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller