Anybody (UK) remembers Datalab DL 905 Transient Recorder?

To all readers who are as oldfashion minded as I am :-):

I happended to rescue said device from going to the ashes. The value of such bricks is in their structure rather than in the sum of their parts. Thus I'd like to get it going again and put it to good use, partly to pay respect to those people, who put their effort and ideas into building it.

The manufacturer is Data Laboratories Ltd, Mitcham, Surrey.

Thanks in advance for any information you are able to share, Eb

Reply to
E. Kunze