Agility - user experiences? (newbie)

Hi,

Has anyone got experience using Celoxica Agility to synthesise SystemC? I haven't had much luck using version 1.0 (Build 4112) to generate VHDL.

Problems include:

- errors when assigning values to individual sc_bv elements (be it from boolean, int, char, or sc_logic).

- difficulties with arrays of primitive types at class level (I converted my code to a mess of switch statements to avoid this).

- failing to unroll a loop which assigned zeros to all elements of a small fixed-size boolean array.

- fatal exceptions during synthesis.

These problems arise with SystemC source that simulates OK.

The errors seem fairly inconsistent, which makes me think that either Agility version 1.0 is still immature, or else my installation is broken somehow. I'd really appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this.

Thanks!

Bob.

Reply to
goldenorfe